We have listed many of our clients on this page, together with their URL's, Descriptions and Keywords. Google and other search engines updates their records from this page on a daily basis and as a result, new websites achieve listings on Google much more rapidly than they would be otherwise.
HOTELS & INNS
- Seascape Holidays - Polzeath, Cornwall, a family run self catering cottage occupying a commanding position overlooking Polzeath Beach - just three minutes walk away. It enjoys spectacular views of the Cornish coastline up to the rugged Pentire Headland - an area of outstanding beauty. Ideally situated for touring, the cottage is also perfectly sited for the many cliff walks and countryside footpaths in the vicinity.
- The Granary - a self catering flat apartment with self catering sea views across Crantock Beach, near Newquay Cornwall - The Granary is a self catering flat apartment with sea views across Crantock Beach, near Newquay Cornwall.
- Hepworth Guest House - Newquay, Cornwall, Bed and Breakfast was proud to be awarded the Enjoy England 4-star Silver Award and also honoured with their Breakfast Award.
- The Lugger Hotel, Portloe, Cornwall - probably the most comfortable luxury Lugger Hotel in Cornwall, for comfort and luxury in Cornwall. Voted by the Sunday Times as the best new seaside hotel of the world and given the Blue Ribbon Award by the RAC.
- Crantock Bay Self-Catering Apartments - Crantock Bay is an exciting new development of fourteen luxury 2, 3 and 4-bed self-catering apartments opening August 2013 on the site of the former Crantock Bay Hotel. Located in the hamlet of West Pentire close to the village of Crantock on the Atlantic coast of Cornwall, all self-catering apartments feature stunning views across Crantock Beach towards East Pentire, Goose Rock and the coast beyond. Garden level apartments have access straight onto the grounds whilst all other apartments feature balconies overlooking the beach.
Surrounded by the National Trust headland of West Pentire, this fantastic location allows direct access to the South West Coast Path and to the golden sandy beach below - Crantock Beach was voted in the Top Ten best beaches in the UK. The site also offers an indoor heated swimming pool, spa bath, all weather tennis court and 'C-Bay', our new Café over-looking the beach.
- The Harbour: Newquay Cornwall - an exclusive luxury Boutique Cornish hotel set in a period building with contemporary style, overlooking Newquay Harbour and beaches. All five bedrooms have sunny balconies overlooking the sea and are ideally located with quality service and cuisine.
- Grange Holiday Cottages in Dorset - English Country Holiday Cottages in Dorset, Wimborne close to the New Forest, Jurassic Coast, Poole and Bournemouth and many popular holiday locations in Southern England and the UK with disabled facilities accessible
- Harbour View Newquay - Self Catering Apartments self catering holiday apartment holiday accommodation at Newquay Harbour in Cornwall. New luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom self catering apartment overlooking Newquay harbour with magnificent views of the coastline. This self catering apartment is situated within a few minutes walk of the town centre and yet is set in a quiet sheltered position with allocated secure parking. Newquay Golf Club is a five minutes walk whilst Newquay Sailing Club is even closer.
- Garslade Guest House in Padstow, Cornwall - Garslade Guest House is no more than a seagull's cry from the water's edge. Narrow streets run down to a bustling waterfront where fishing boats rub gunnels with yachts and cabin cruisers.
- Bloomfield Cottage in Trevone, Cornwall - Bloomfield is a 19th century cottage, offering self-catering accommodation, situated in the heart of Trevone. Less than a ten-minute walk away is a lifeguarded beach and the cliffs, which offer beautiful views of the countryside and the sea.
- Skye Cottage in Padstow, Cornwall - Skye Cottage is a new house situated in High Street, offering self-catering accommodation, in the old part of Padstow, with beautiful views of the estuary. Skye Cottage sleeps four people comfortably.
SURFING & WATERSPORTS
- SurfCheck Live - SurfCheckLive is the only dedicated surfing website in the UK to give you free access to the fiNETra network of streaming live webcams from the UK's surfing beaches, plus weather, tide and wave information, in a straightforward uncomplicated format that is easy to read
- Welsh Surfing Federation Surf School - The Welsh Surfing Federation Surf School raises funds to make competitive surfing available to all. Safety, Education and Environmental Awareness.
- Fistral SurfCam - these live video images of surfing at Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall.
- Buzzard Bodyboards
- At last you can buy a top-of-the-range bodyboard handmade in Cornwall! Full range of standard boards off the shelf. Design your own custom board, be as radical as you like.
- Southern Books - have a good range of nearly new and quality used books on Fiction and Romance, Technical and Scientific, Biographies, Travel and Adventure, Entertainment, Hobbies and Recreation, History, Food and Drink, Reference, Sport and Activities
- Cornwall Wedding Marquee Venue with stunning sea views across Crantock Beach, near Newquay Cornwall - Cornwall Wedding Marquee Venue with stunning sea views across Crantock Beach, near Newquay Cornwall.
- Classic Guitars - Quality Classical Flamenco guitars hand crafted in England by luthier John Ainsworth in the UK
- Crystal Reports Training by SMP Training & Consultants - specialising in the delivery of high quality Crystal Reports Training and Consultancy services throughout the UK. As one of the very few companies working exclusively in this market area, they can offer a full follow-up consultancy package designed to get your reporting skills up-to-speed.
- Drake Marine International - are dealers for Easyline Boat Trailers made by Thule, Faria Instruments, Echopilot Sonar Products, NMEA 0183 & 2000 Boat Networking equipment and the Brig Range of Sports RIBS & superyacht Tenders.
- Tregony Gallery Cornwall - a charming artistic Cornish art gallery - established in December 1998 this charming gallery quickly gained a reputation for its selection of fine contemporary Cornish art.
- The Daphne du Maurier WEB Site - Dame Daphne du Maurier, 1907 - 1989, DBE 1969, Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature, Lady Browning, Bibliography, Festival of Arts and Literature.
- Harewood Magna - Harwood Magna claim to be the youngest folk group in Britain but despite their youth they have a great repertoire of traditional and contemporary songs, including some of their own composition.