We have listed many of our clients on this page, together with their URL's, Descriptions and Keywords. Google and other search engines updates their records from this page on a daily basis and as a result, new websites achieve listings on Google much more rapidly than they would be otherwise.
HOTELS & INNS
- Chalet Blanche Ski Chalet in Chamonix - Chalet Blanche is a traditional ski chalet in Chamonix that has been refurbished to a very high standard with 8 en-suite bedrooms, sleeping up to 18 people. It is located in a quiet area but is just ten minutes walk from the centre of Chamonix.
- Seascape Holidays - Polzeath, Cornwall, a family run self catering cottage occupying a commanding position overlooking Polzeath Beach - just three minutes walk away. It enjoys spectacular views of the Cornish coastline up to the rugged Pentire Headland - an area of outstanding beauty. Ideally situated for touring, the cottage is also perfectly sited for the many cliff walks and countryside footpaths in the vicinity.
- Hepworth Guest House - Newquay, Cornwall, Bed and Breakfast was proud to be awarded the Enjoy England 4-star Silver Award and also honoured with their Breakfast Award.
- Crantock Bay Self-Catering Apartments - Crantock Bay is an exciting new development of fourteen luxury 2, 3 and 4-bed self-catering apartments opening August 2013 on the site of the former Crantock Bay Hotel. Located in the hamlet of West Pentire close to the village of Crantock on the Atlantic coast of Cornwall, all self-catering apartments feature stunning views across Crantock Beach towards East Pentire, Goose Rock and the coast beyond. Garden level apartments have access straight onto the grounds whilst all other apartments feature balconies overlooking the beach.
Surrounded by the National Trust headland of West Pentire, this fantastic location allows direct access to the South West Coast Path and to the golden sandy beach below - Crantock Beach was voted in the Top Ten best beaches in the UK. The site also offers an indoor heated swimming pool, spa bath, all weather tennis court and 'C-Bay', our new Café over-looking the beach.
- Harbour View Newquay - Self Catering Apartments self catering holiday apartment holiday accommodation at Newquay Harbour in Cornwall. New luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom self catering apartment overlooking Newquay harbour with magnificent views of the coastline. This self catering apartment is situated within a few minutes walk of the town centre and yet is set in a quiet sheltered position with allocated secure parking. Newquay Golf Club is a five minutes walk whilst Newquay Sailing Club is even closer.
- Bloomfield Cottage in Trevone, Cornwall - Bloomfield is a 19th century cottage, offering self-catering accommodation, situated in the heart of Trevone. Less than a ten-minute walk away is a lifeguarded beach and the cliffs, which offer beautiful views of the countryside and the sea.
- Skye Cottage in Padstow, Cornwall - Skye Cottage is a new house situated in High Street, offering self-catering accommodation, in the old part of Padstow, with beautiful views of the estuary. Skye Cottage sleeps four people comfortably.
SURFING & WATERSPORTS
- Drake Marine International - are dealers for Easyline Boat Trailers made by Thule, Faria Instruments, Echopilot Sonar Products, NMEA 0183 & 2000 Boat Networking equipment.
- EVO Boats - Drake Marine dealers for the Evo range of super-efficient power boats.
- Pursuit Boats - Drake Marine dealers for the Pursuit range of sports boats
- WAVE-MASTER - The WAVE-MASTER is a novel wave-making module that may be configured in an array, in order to create large waves for surfing. It has a number of features making it a much more effective solution to the problem of generating ocean waves than other existing methods
--Making Waves with the Wave-Master - Part 1
- Buzzard Bodyboards - At last you can buy a top-of-the-range bodyboard handmade in Cornwall! Full range of standard boards off the shelf. Design your own custom board, be as radical as you like.
- Jo's Rhyme Time - In East Dorset and West Hampshire, Jo's Rhyme Time sessions are aimed at babies and toddlers, aged under five, along with their parents and carers. The events are based entirely on sharing nursery rhymes, action songs and percussion music. It is fun, interactive and noisy"
- The European Railways Association - The association, started in 2013 by enthusiastic modellers, has objectives of promoting the active study and modelling of European railways in all scales by establishment of local groups and the development of a website and e-magazine.
- Freestyle Mind & Body - Freestyle Mind and Body deliver Fitness and Pamper Retreats, Workouts, Workshops and Events to promote physical and emotional fitness. The company was founded by Sarah Meggitt who specialises in supporting women who are looking for inspiration and motivation to make positive life changes. Sarah is also a keen golfer and enjoys promoting fitness for golfers.
- Madame Vanya - Clairvoyant, Visionary, Healer - was always conscious of her special gifts but only when she dreamed of Baba Vanga, the famous Eastern European visionary, and finally met her did she then appreciate her calling and destiny to spend her future in helping others overcome their fears and anxieties, giving them hope for a brighter more fulfilled future.
- Cornwall Wedding Marquee Venue with stunning sea views across Crantock Beach, near Newquay Cornwall - Cornwall Wedding Marquee Venue with stunning sea views across Crantock Beach, near Newquay Cornwall.
- Classic Guitars - Quality Classical Flamenco guitars hand crafted in England by luthier John Ainsworth in the UK
- Harewood Magna - Harwood Magna claim to be the youngest folk group in Britain but despite their youth they have a great repertoire of traditional and contemporary songs, including some of their own composition.